Friday, February 21, 2014

Local kids activities!

   I realize this is the world, wide web. But I'm sure there must be a few of you local to me in the Green Bay area. So I thought I would compile this list just for you! It's a number of places that are just for kids, or very kid-friendly. I tried to stick within about an hour's travel time of Green Bay.
 
   Check their websites for seasonal times and prices. Some even have certain days that are discounted or free! A few of the play spots are also play and eat. (They serve food.)

LINKS INCLUDED;
 
 
Zoo/Farms/Gardens
 
 
Story Times/Crafts
Museums/Historical sites
 
Movie theaters/Drive-ins

Play spots/Amusement Parks


Water Parks
 
Sports
 
Shows/Events
 
   There are some great shows and events in our area for kids, but you will have to keep an eye out at places like;
 
   Shows and events include (but not limited to) the following list;
 

Do you know of any other spots I forgot to mention? Please, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment