Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ANOTHER blog? REALLY????

Well, after many blogging attempts with life getting in the "way" (not really though-right?), let's see if we can give this one a go for more than,...well...let's just see shall we???

I'm a stay at home mommy to 3 beautiful little ones (two girls and a boy), married to the love of my life for 6 years (together for 9 years tomorrow...CRAZY right?), and living on about 4 acres of a slowly growing homestead. I love my family, my life, and making things from scratch. (But seriously, who doesn't right? I mean...you're not here at "Fix it, Make it, Grow it, Bake it" for boxed food instructions and city living right?

All 3 of my little ones were born at home, in the water, with an attending midwife (well, 2 really, for each birth). My darling husband (DH), just "caught" our last one. (Sounds like fishing...well...I guess it was in water right?)

We are homeschooling (so far just prekindergarten for our oldest daughter, 4 - Kindergarten soon though! and preschool for our 3 year old son.) So there's a whole new life adventure with them!

I've traveled the world through my childhood and love new places and exploring. But my new life adventure is here on our little "Farmette".

I love the Lord with all my heart and all my understanding (but who are we kidding, I'm still a sinner right??) Praise God for His grace for my lowly self!!

I hope you enjoy what little effort I put into my blog and join me on my adventure!!

Much Love,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment